Disability access and inclusion plan
The Department of Water is committed to delivering services to all people with disabilities, their families and carers.
About the plan
The department has developed a Disability access and inclusion plan to ensure that people with disabilities, their families and carers have the same opportunities as other people to:
- access the services of, and any events organised by, the department
- access the buildings and other facilities of the department
- make complaints to the department
- participate in any public consultation by the department
and to receive:
- information from the department in a format that will enable them to access it as readily as other people
- the same level and quality of service from the staff of the department.
This plan is available upon request for those with special needs in alternative formats such as large print (hard copy), electronic format (disk or emailed), audio or Braille.
If you wish to provide us with feedback on specific access issues you have encountered with our services, information or facilities, you can report your issue to the department on 6364 7600 or online.