Water Innovation Advisory Group
A Water Innovation Advisory Group has been established as part of the Water Innovation program.
The group is chaired by Mr Matt Taylor MLA, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for State Development; Finance; Innovation and supported by the Department of Water.
- Dr Julian Bolleter, A/Professor, Australian Urban Design Research Centre
- Mr Josh Byrne, Director, Josh Byrne and Associates
- Mr Bill Grace, Sustainability researcher and consultant
- Dr Paul Hardisty, Flagship Director, CSIRO
- Professor Peter Klinken, Chief Scientist of Western Australia
- Ms Shelley Shepherd, Partner/Principal Essential Environmental
The group’s work will put an emphasis on innovation through partnerships, particularly through the state government working with industry, local government and communities to develop new approaches. As part of their work they will prepare a report for the Minister for Water.
From left to right: Peter Klinken, Julian Bolleter, Melissa Bromly (DoW), Winsome Maclaurin (DoW),
Minister for Water Mia Davies, Matt Taylor, Mike Rowe (Director General DoW), Bill Grace, Shelley Shepherd and Josh Byrne. Not in photograph: Paul Hardisty.