Climate and Streamflow
Streamflow is highly seasonal and variable and is influenced by the intensity and duration of rainfall
Monthly summaries - South West WA
In South West WA rainfall and streamflow occurs mainly from the end of autumn to the start of spring. The department produces monthly summaries of rainfall and streamflow across the South West from June to October.
The summaries provide a spatial snapshot of rainfall and streamflow for each month.
South West rainfall and streamflow summary October 2016
Poison Lease Gauging Station, Helena River. Photograph by Nathan Phelps, 10 October 2016.
October rainfall and streamflow
January to October rainfall and streamflow
Integrated supply scheme dams
Rainfall and streamflow tracking
Gingin Brook - Rainfall
Gingin Brook - Streamflow
Harvey River - Rainfall
Harvey River - Streamflow
Kalgan River - Rainfall
Kalgan River - Streamflow
Pemberton - Rainfall
Lefroy Brook - Streamflow
- Streamflow trends in south-west Western Australia
- The effects of climate change on streamflow in south-west Western Australia: projections for 2050
- The impact of climate change on rainfall and streamflow in the Denmark River Catchment, Western Australia
- Projected impacts of climate change on the Serpentine catchment: downscaling from multiple general circulation models
- Climate change, catchment runoff and risks to water supply in the south-west of Western Australia