Environmental and Human Health Guidelines
- Australian and New Zealand guidelines for fresh and marine water quality (2000) – this document provides water quality and interim sediment quality guidelines for aquatic ecosystems; and water quality guidelines for primary industries (agriculture and aquaculture), recreation and drinking water.
- Note: these guidelines are currently under review – for information see the Revision of the Australian and New Zealand guidelines for fresh and marine water quality.
- Australian drinking water guidelines 2011 – updated December 2014
- Guidelines for Managing Risks in Recreational Water 2008
- Guidelines for groundwater quality protection in Australia 2013
- New Zealand Food Safety Authority (NZFSA) -Specifications for Bivalve Molluscan Shellfish) Notice 2006
- Western Australian Shellfish Quality