Watering WA clean waterways
Watering WA Clean Waterways targets investment to improve the health of the Avon catchment waterways and river pools.
What will be done?
- On-farm soil acidity and nutrient management
- Riparian zone protection and corridors
- Sediment removal in river pools
- Management actions for town pools
- Monitoring, reporting and evaluation
Who will carry out the work?
Where appropriate, local governments and natural resource management groups will be funded to complete works in partnership with the Department of Water, leveraging local knowledge and experience.
Funding local groups will keep money in the communities, provide regional employment and contribute to the regional economy.
For more information call 1800 780 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.