The Water Register is a web-based application that allows you to search, view and print information about water availability and licences, free of charge.
You can search for either:
- a property to see if there is a current licence associated with it
- a licence number to determine if it is valid
- a licensee to see if they hold a water licence.
The search can also be used to:
- identify the water resources on a property (for determining water availability for new licences)
- identify all the current water licences in a resource (to identify trading opportunities).
If you are unable to find the information you need, you can ask us to produce an extract from the register for you. Data requests incur a processing fee set at $25 for the first page of data and $1 for each additional page.
To request an extract, download and complete a Register extract data request form and forward it to email@example.com. We will advise you of the applicable processing fee once we have assessed your request.
If you have difficulty accessing the register or require further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.