This site is produced by the Department of Water and Environmental Regulation. It aims in providing comprehensive information about the department and its services.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections or less than state of the art equipment
- rural and regional users
- those with non-PC internet devices including hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text
- skip links and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies
- text-only page
- printer-friendly page.
Please note that you can also request to acquire any documents available on the web site by using the Contact Us form in the following formats:
- printed/hard-copy, or
- documents to be made available in an alternative format such as plain text file.
Change the text size
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or 6.0
Select View menu, click on Text size and choose a size from the options Largest to Smallest .
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.2 (Macintosh)
Click View menu, click on Text Zoom and choose a size from the options 50% - 300% or Larger or Smaller.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0
Select View menu, click on Internet Options and choose Fonts and change the size to Small or Large.
- Netscape 6.0, and 4.0
Select Edit menu and click on Preferences. A new window will open. Select Appearance from the left hand side menu within the new window. Under Fonts reset the size (for example, 10, 12, 14 and so on).
Select View menu, click on Text size and choose either Increase or Decrease the font size.
Select View menu, click on Text Zoom, and choose a percentage size or select Larger or Smaller.
Select View menu, click on Zoom, and then select a size from the list.
Select View menu and click Make Text Bigger to increase the font size or Make Text Smaller to reduce the font size.
Disability access and inclusion plan
The Department of Water and Environmental Regulation is committed to delivering services to all people with disabilities, their families and carers. View our Disability access and inclusion plan for more information.